Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag!

OK, I felt bad every time I looked at my blog and saw my cute little girl with the title "Inconvenience" right over her. Didn't mean it like that, I promise! Anyway, to bury it down a bit, I'll do this one word tag Traci tagged me with a little while ago.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? self-sacrificing
5. Your father? hardworking
6. Your favorite thing? kids
7. Your dream last night? short
8. Your dream/goal? goodness
9. The room you're in? dark
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? vomit
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? high-maintenance
15. One of your wish-list items? travel
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you did? packed
18. What are you wearing? glasses
19. Your TV? on
20. Your pet? imaginary
21. Your computer? shared
22. Your mood? lazy
23. Missing someone? soon
24. Your car? messy
25. Something you're not wearing? makeup
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? last
28. Love someone? always
29. Your favorite color? orange
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I wish my pet was imaginary----

M+J said...

I like this tag. I think I might do it too!