Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Final Wednesday Activity

Tomorrow's the last Wednesday before school starts, so I'm going to take my kids to do something I've been meaning to do all summer - the Seven Canyons water feature at Liberty Park. I have already enlisted my sister-in-law and her children to accompany me on this outing, but anyone and everyone else is certainly welcome. I plan on arriving around 11:00 am or so, and packing a lunch. I have no idea where the water feature is within the park, so I can't help you out there. If you are coming and you don't know where to go, give me a call, and I'll try to get you there ;) Depending on how long the kids are wanting to do the water, we may also check out the playground and/or the Aviary. Join us if you can! I know it's a drive for the Utah County-ites and even the South Salt Lake County-ites, but I've heard it's pretty fun. Plus, I have to pick up my parents from the airport tomorrow, anyway, so it's all the same to me. ;)

1 comment:

Mrs.Smith said...

Yay! You are coming!

Here's some directions for the water feature I'll meet you at around 11 or so:

Enter the park through the north entrance, follow the road down to the small aviary pkg lot. The 7 Canyons place is just a wee bit north and east of that lot, past the carousel and a little bit of landscaping. (In other words, I'll be packing a stroller for said outing.)

See you there! :)