Monday, April 20, 2009

Breaking the Ice

I've been absent so long, I feel like I need either a marathon post, where I totally catch you up with everything we've been doing the past 4 or 5 months, including pictures from various events, or else I need to post something really big and important, like we're moving (we're not), I'm pregnant (I'm not) or we won the lottery (haha). Since I don't have any big news, and the giant catch-up post seems too overwhelming, I'm just putting up this one little inobtrusive post that doesn't say much at all. That way, next time I want to post, it won't seem so daunting.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You don't have to update. We're just happy to "see" you!

Sally said...

Glad you're back! Hope everything is going well!

Unknown said...

Yay! We'll be excited to hear about your adventures :)