Sunday, May 23, 2010

Truly, You Have a Dizzying Intellect




Adam and Audrey have been playing so well together all morning (a rarity!) with stuffed animals. As they were coming up the stairs, I asked what they were doing.

Adam: We were giving the animals breakfast. That's healthy.

Me: Oh, really? What did you feed them?

Adam: Cupcake Pebbles (can you believe this is really a cereal?! We can blame my sugar-cereal addict husband for its presence in our home) and marshmallows.

Me: Hmm...are Cupcake Pebbles healthy?

Adam: No.

Me: Are marshmallows healthy?

Adam: No. But eating breakfast is healthy!

Hallelujah! As long as it's the first meal of the day and I call it breakfast, I can eat whatever I want and call it healthy!

3 comments:

The leader said...

Yay, welcome back to the blog world! I've missed reading about your adventures in Land of the Sun! Sounds like Adam's taking after his father... ;-)

Mr. Smith said...

Hahaha, funny.

Jen said...

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day?!? I love this picture! They look like they are the perfect siblings :D